30 Seconds To Mars Nail Art (LOVE LUST FAITH + DREAMS) Inspired

by - May 02, 2013

Hi Everyone
Welcome!! Some people  loves certain band/artist  that they end up making a separate manicure for them. I Love  Jared Leto's band 30 Seconds to Mars so much that I decided to upload a picture of my very own 30 Seconds to Mars-inspired manicure.




 30STM recently launch their new album LOVE LUST FAITH + DREAMS and release new song "Up In The Air". I got inspired with their album cover, zebra they used in their song video and 30 STM logo known as the "Triad". What do you think?
See you next time!

You May Also Like

0 comments

I absolutely love reading all of your comments. Its means a lot to me. So keep them coming :D but I request you not to post any link that is not related to my post. Thank you!!