Spiders And Web

by - October 13, 2013

Hello Everyone!!!
How is weekend going?!? I catch up with a Korean drama called "Love Rain". I don't understand Korean language but watching with English subtitle is always fun. 
I have another Halloween-y Mani to share today. Spiders and Web. I am scared of spiders but making them on my nails seems to be no harm. I feel Halloween incomplete if I didn't paint my nails with spiders at least once. And I realized I did better design then  last year.I am improving. Let me show you pic (:
Whatcha think?!? The colors that I used are Cairuo CR #08 Orange and Charm limit Black with Mode Love Top Coat.
I have used striper as well as toothpick for this design. I made it freehand It took lot of time to give the shape of the spiders. I repainted  almost 5 times and then finally settle with the shape. I am happy with how it turn out. I made web on middle finger. I was thinking of making web on all the fingers but drop the idea as it was tedious to draw it with toothpick. I hope you like today's Mani. Let me know on the comment below (:

You May Also Like

24 comments

  1. You've done an amazing job with these nails - great web and spider!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was really great and I think you should be proud and content with the spider and web, they are hard to free hand! :D You said that you only have spider web on one nails because they where time consuming to make, but I think that was only lucky, accent nails are pretty too! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am proud of this mani. I am proud of everything freehand hehe :D yeah that lucky web ;) Thank you (:

      Delete
  3. Looks amazing! Great job doing this free hand! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks really great but I'd be so terrified everytime I looked at my hand lol!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a beautiful mani! You did an awsome job with the spiders *__* It kinda reminds me of spider man's

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you (: I kinds took inspiration from movie poster of spiderman (:

      Delete
  6. This looks great, very fun for Halloween! Love the spider you drew! :)

    ~ Yun

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great mani, I don't like spiders either!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :D I am happy to know I am not the only one who loathe sipdey hehe :D

      Delete
  8. I think these are lovely! I am not really a fan of spiders, but I despise flies so the common enemy makes them seem a little less threatening to me. Your nails are SO. PRETTY!

    -Yadi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh on that way Yeah I should less despise Spiders. I dont like flies either |: Thank you :D

      Delete
  9. Wow, this is a simple yet super effective mani! I love both the spider and web design! Your free-handing skills is definitely impressive these actually looked like tattoos! :D Great job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwh :') Thank you for the compliment you made my evening :D

      Delete

I absolutely love reading all of your comments. Its means a lot to me. So keep them coming :D but I request you not to post any link that is not related to my post. Thank you!!