Elegant Paisley

by - July 21, 2018

Hello Everyone!!! How are you all?
If you follow me in IG you know I went for a little vacations  week before that's why I haven't posted much. I had so much fun since I had best company of my sisters.  I will talk more about the vacation but first let me share a quick nail art.
In my city, we have month Shrawan, where female tend to wear green and yellow colors and mehendi/henna on their hands through out the month. I am not going to go on details why but if you are interested you can read here. Since Paisley print is very famous on henna design I decided to stamp the pattern on nails. I am using BPS-22 stamping plate.
So what do you think? First I wanted to do green and yellow gradient as my base but then I saw this nude polish from Huda Beauty on my collection and decided to go with this instead . The overall design is very elegant to me. I am not much in Paisly print to begin with, that's why the stamping plate wasn't used and still had blue protective firm but the final outcome looks pretty amazing.

I am going to share few snaps from my vacation below. We went to Pokhara. Its our very own heaven on Earth. Its perfect escape from city hustle and bustle. Its takes around 7 hours from vehicle. The place is peaceful and filled with greenery. Something that I  miss living in city. It was three day trip and I enjoyed the hell out of it.We saw Davis fall, went inside two caves, did a little boating and  enjoyed the Peace most.



This is the second time I visited Pokhara. Next time I might try paragliding since its on my bucket list but I am very terrified of heights. The irony!!! Let see what happens!

You May Also Like

7 comments

  1. What a lovely bunch of photos, and I love the nails too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this mani! I think white stamping on a nude polish is such an elegant and lovely look! Also love the beautiful photos of your vacation. Looks like you had a lovely time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice nails and beautiful vacation pics.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such pretty nails and I enjoy seeing your travel photos, too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. "
    Hi we are from Tropika Club Magazine.

    Tropika Club Magazine is your leading online magazine for the discerning male and female Singaporean. We cover various topics of interest, ranging from beauty and vogue for her, and grooming and style for him, as well as city and destinations and top picks. To learn about Tropika Club's Search Directory for Beauty and Wellness Services, please click on this link

    Check out some of our articles below as our contribution to your blog roll:

    1. Top 10 Hair Removal Salons In Southeast Of Singapore

    2.Top 10 Facial Services In Western Singapore

    3.7 Foods with Polyphenols - Why Should You Care

    4. The Amazing Benefits of Salicylic Acid to Your Skin

    5.7 Great Places to Get Your Desktop Wallpapers for Free"

    ReplyDelete
  6. "
    Great post! We would like to feature your post on Tropika Club too if that's possible?
    Tropika Club Deals is part of the Tropika Club ecosystem:

    Tropika Club Magazine – Get the latest scoops on beauty, grooming and wellness
    Tropika Club Deals – Search for the best voucher and coupon deals
    Tropika Club Bookings – Discover and book services at amazing off-peak discounts

    Tropika Club Magazine crafts and curates articles for the discerning male and female. We provide up-to-date articles on Beauty and Vogue for gals, and articles on Grooming and Style for guys. Supporting Tropika Club’s vision to bring the best beauty, wellness and fitness services to our visitors, we also have a review section on the best services and selections under Top Picks. "

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love reading all of your comments. Its means a lot to me. So keep them coming :D but I request you not to post any link that is not related to my post. Thank you!!