Spring Nail art

by - March 18, 2012

Hi Everyone!
Welcome to my very first post. I hope you enjoy it as much as I love creating it (: Today I am here to share popular nail art design - Cherry blossoms!  Today’s nail art  is sweet, spring inspired, cherry blossom theme.  This is the perfect design to wear for spring when flowering trees are covered in Beautiful blooms. 


So what do you think? It's easy and it just requires a little patience.You will be needing some wonderful colors and toothpick or dotting tools.I made this whole manicure with tooth pick. I have used Sonata blue color  for base, MAX black and white and Sonato pink !

If you do try this at home, send me a pic. I'd love to see!

You May Also Like

1 comments

I absolutely love reading all of your comments. Its means a lot to me. So keep them coming :D but I request you not to post any link that is not related to my post. Thank you!!