Birthday Nail Art

by - April 07, 2012

Hello Everyone
Welcome! Its April, this month is special to me as I am April baby. In fact it just week left for my birthday. I am super excited! Today I am here to share a  Birthday nail art. I pampered  myself with this manicure to set the mood for my birthday. Who doesn't?  after all Birthday are always special eh. 


Today nail art features tons of balloons and a cupcake - yum!  I loved how this Mani came up. Touch of cup cake really brighten up this Mani . What do you think? I gave a cartoony effect to balloon so they don't have to be perfect and added a heart shaped cherry on top of my cup cake. If you re-create this design Please do share with . I would love to see!

You May Also Like

0 comments

I absolutely love reading all of your comments. Its means a lot to me. So keep them coming :D but I request you not to post any link that is not related to my post. Thank you!!