Twitter Nail Art

by - September 22, 2012

Hello Everyone
Tweet tweet!! Who doesn't Know About Twitter? That little Bird is everyone's favorite. Yeap and I am crazy about it. I Love tweeting :') I am so addicted to twitter. So I ended up making its nail art and I think it looks quite impressive. What do you think?







Dont judge me guys ,I know you people must be addicted to some networking sites and there is no harm in showing your love for them right? ;)
I have made a cute twitter bird which seems to be singing its heart out loud. I loved it. I hope this Mani gives you some idea and inspires you to show some love for your favorite sites.
Do share a pic with me if you try it. I would love to see!!

You May Also Like

0 comments

I absolutely love reading all of your comments. Its means a lot to me. So keep them coming :D but I request you not to post any link that is not related to my post. Thank you!!