31DC2013 Day 23: "Inspired By" Movie

by - September 23, 2013

Hello Everyone!!!
Day 23 Challenge - MOVIE. "Well that easy I have done few movie Mani"- That what I thought but NO when needed idea my brain just stop working [ It just ME or that happens to you as well?!?] I had many plans for movie just so if I fail and that happen. I was so tired repainting again and again. Then when My brother asked what I am up to and I said about today challenge. And in second he gave me a brilliant idea. Let me show you what his idea was.
Guessed it? Yes its "JOBS"- It only takes one person to start a revolution. The extraordinary story of Steve Jobs. I watched the movie few days back. I love it. Ashton Kutcher is surprisingly good but it feels more like a movie about Apple than the man who founded it. Have you watched the movie?!?
 The colors that I used are Charm limit 06 white and 07 Black with Charm limit Top Coat.
 
I made Apple logo on my Ring Finger. The movie poster has it. And for rest of my finger I french manicured and just made leaf from logo.  I made everything with toothpick. Yes it Freehand. I am so happy how the logo turn out. This Mani is tribute to STEVE JOBS. "Only he could bite an apple and keep it fresh for 3 decades and forever". RIP!!! So this was my design for today challenge. I love the final product hope you did to. Let me know on the comment below (:
P.S: Thanks Brother!!! (:

You May Also Like

11 comments

  1. I haven't watched the movie but I liked your nails! I know what you mean, some days it feel like the head is empty..luckily things often solve them self after a while.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I hope you could watched it soon (: Thank you! Yeah luckily If not mine but other brains work well hehe :P

      Delete
  2. Hehe that's a really clever idea to use that movie! Great job with the mani... I really like your apple logo. :)

    ~ Yun

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe I know. Its was Easy escape for this challenge. I am glad "Jobs the movie" was made haha :D thank you. I am very pleased myself (:

      Delete
  3. Great idea...thank your brother ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm a PC girl so I won't be watching the movie, but excellent job on the apple nails!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you (: Its fun to know how apple was formed (:

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hahahah yeahhhh I totally guessed it! Sad I haven't watch it, but looking forward to. :) Love how you've done your nails, they are amazing! And... hahahaha! Brothers gives great ideas, don't they? I enjoy brainstorming with my brother from time to time as well :D

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love reading all of your comments. Its means a lot to me. So keep them coming :D but I request you not to post any link that is not related to my post. Thank you!!