Nail Polish Haul III

by - December 08, 2012

Thanks for stopping By for MY another Haul. Few Days my sissy gifted me nail colors No Not my Christmas gift :P This time it was from "Street Wear". Yeap it Start to come in market Again :D It was Replaced by 'Asta Berry" before. Street Wear for me quite costly although i love how it got lots of variety colors :') 







I have to agree That Street Wear Nail polish  are so rich in colors. This nail color is "AQUA BLUE 19". Cant wait to try it.  It cost me 70 bucks






I dont Like any shade of Red but This color  cant take my eyes off. Favorite shades from red so far :') This is "RUSTY MUD 13"






I recently going crazy for metallic colors  This might not be metallic but almost close to.I love the fact how it look sliverish but is shade of green ;) "Glazed Green 19"

You May Also Like

0 comments

I absolutely love reading all of your comments. Its means a lot to me. So keep them coming :D but I request you not to post any link that is not related to my post. Thank you!!