LOVE Nail Art

by - February 01, 2013

Hello there! 
Good Bye January And Welcome February !!
Oh yeah month of Love! who is excited? I am here to share this easy yet cute nail art. This design is perfect for February and spreads love. Reflects your mood doesn't it?



I french manicured my nails with a glitter polish this time. With toothpick dip in black nail polish I started off  by writing the words, then to make it more cheerful , outlined it with different colors. Then made a sweet couple holding hearts! I hope you like this design. If you recreate do share with me!
Until then...

You May Also Like

0 comments

I absolutely love reading all of your comments. Its means a lot to me. So keep them coming :D but I request you not to post any link that is not related to my post. Thank you!!