Fallen Leaves - Fall Nails

by - November 24, 2013

Hello Everyone!!! Happy Sunday. 
How is weekend treating you? Hope all is better. I been sick lately. Cold weather often does that to me.Well anyway here is another quick post and I have another Fall nails with. Umm I should be sharing More Winter Nails Errr Never Mind!
 Colors used are Glamor Nail Color 60 [ Its a shiny brownish color] with Max Black.

Whatcha think?!?  I used striper as well as toothpick for the leaves. I filled my accent nails with leaves and french manicured rest of the nails. I hope you like this mani. Let me know on the comment below!

You May Also Like

14 comments

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you (: The brown color- it just simple stunning! (:

      Delete
  2. This was so autumn like and elegant, I liked that the accent was a full nail and that other was in french and "simple" :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :D I have a weird habit of making my cent nails stand out ;D

      Delete
  3. Wow I love this Manicure, especially the frenche tips!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow it's gorgeous ! I love the colour too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I find those quite elgant! Nice manicure!

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love reading all of your comments. Its means a lot to me. So keep them coming :D but I request you not to post any link that is not related to my post. Thank you!!