Abstract Snowman

by - December 19, 2013

Hello Everyone!!!
Nothing Screams out loud "Its Christmas time" than a Cute Snowman. Oh yeah I am back with one more abstract design and this time its a snowman and some snows. I just couldn't let December pass away without a snowman mani. Can we?!? And I wanted to try something new on my nails. So I searched the Google to get some inspiration and found some awesome abstract design.I mix two or three images in one and made this design on my nails. Let Jump in to pic right away.
 Colors use are Street Wear Aqua Blue 19 [base color] NYC Empire State Blue [French snow design] VOV Dark Blue [Snowman] and Cosmetic Color Pink 7.
Whatcha think?!? Do you like my abstract Snowman?!? Its look more like blue Christmas than white one :D Its freehand. Made from my trustee toothpick and striper. Comment below and let me know what you think (:

You May Also Like

15 comments

  1. I love this cute abstract snowman mani - great idea...

    ReplyDelete
  2. This mani looks great on your nails.
    I love the polish from nyc that you used for the tips of your nails"

    I think this is the perfect manicure for christmas :)
    Xx julia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you (: Yes the NYC is beautiful shade. that the first polish I owe from the band (:

      Delete
  3. Really gorgeous... I love the abstrant snowman !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really cool and different :D You're so innovative :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the abstract feel, these look amazing!

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love reading all of your comments. Its means a lot to me. So keep them coming :D but I request you not to post any link that is not related to my post. Thank you!!