Christmas Garland

Hello There!!
Just two before Christmas so I am here to share another festive Mani. I am just gonna make this s quick post so let jump into the pics!
 Colors Used are Street Wear Glazed Green 19,Bloom Floral Green, Bloom Red and Max Glitter Yellow.
 I choose to stay with french Mani. I wanted to do fill my accent nails with garland but I drop the idea because the final product didn't satisfied me. It looked kind weird. I made the garland with toothpick. Lots of tiny dots in circular way. It was time conmusing but I am happy how it looked and pleased!
Let me know what you think about this Mani. Comment below!!!

Comments

  1. Soooo stunning !! Love how fresh this looks, might even steal the idea for my christmas mani . (My nails are still naked cause I'm doing ALL the cooking this year. ) .

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I absolutely love reading all of your comments. Its means a lot to me. So keep them coming :D but I request you not to post any link that is not related to my post. Thank you!!