Spring Swirls Nail Art

by - March 28, 2014

Hello Everyone!!!
I have bed ridden since last week. Constant fever, cough and nausea. The sudden weather change is the major problem for everything. Its like bloody cold in morning and hot like freaking hell in day. And the worst part is my whole family is sick. Its kinda viral infections or something. I feel little better to sit back on Pc and blog so let make this quick post.

Its not spring here but I decided to make a spring nail art. Its swirls, flower whatever you want to say. polish used is LOTUS "Rose Petal" With Max Black. I used striper as well as toothpick to create this design. I hope you like today's Mani. Let me know on the comment below!

You May Also Like

6 comments

  1. I have had a sever cold too, twice - arrrghh - I hope you feel much better soon!
    I love this mani, it's very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. your swirls are SO intricate! I wish i was able to do something like that, Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow... The details looks amazing ~!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty and simple, I love it! Hope you feel better soon! Been experiencing that too and it's not a fun feeling.
    (^^,)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely manicure! :)

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love reading all of your comments. Its means a lot to me. So keep them coming :D but I request you not to post any link that is not related to my post. Thank you!!