Born Pretty Store Thermal Polish Review

by - February 25, 2017

Hello Everyone!!!
I am testing out Thermal polish from Born Pretty store.  I have used BPS thermal polish before which I loved. So I was excited to try this new arrivals. The Thermal  Polish I choose to review was #6 which is listed under ID No 25177. There are  Seven more colors to choose from
The bottle contains 6ml. The application is smooth and easy. The polish is quite opaque,only two thin coats are enough. It smells like a normal regular polishes.The dry time is very quick, leaving a semi matte finish.
http://upbeatnails.blogspot.com/p/isclosure.html
This polish changes from purple in cold state to pink and finally to grey in warm state creating  a beautiful gradient finish.It has a very strong color shift.Its a very pretty colored thermal polish. 
I adore this polish. I find it has more strong color changing effect than the one I previously used. This polish is  a winner in my book.
 http://upbeatnails.blogspot.com/p/isclosure.html
What are your thoughts on this thermal polish? Let me know on the comment below.
If you are interested in  this Thermal polish you can buy here for $4.99 You can  use my discount code ASXW10 to get 10% off your entire order.
You can find them on all of the usual social media outlets too, Twitter, Facebook and Instagram
Born Pretty Store offers free shipping worldwide.

You May Also Like

6 comments

  1. I love thermal polishes, but I never use them myself. I think they make a lot of sense on nails that are longer than mine :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks very well! The shade shift is noticeable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, the effect is really great! Such a cool shade. I like thermal polish a lot, I think they are perfect for fall and spring when the temperature changes a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OOOhhh thermal polish is so much fun! I love that shade of purple- very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice thermal polish! The effect is really strong... Love the gradient it creates :)

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love reading all of your comments. Its means a lot to me. So keep them coming :D but I request you not to post any link that is not related to my post. Thank you!!