Movember Nail Art | Feedspot Top 50 Nail polish Blog

by - November 10, 2017

Hello Everyone!!! 
I have a very exciting news to share with you all. Recently I was contacted by Anuj from Feedspot to let me know that My blog have been selected as Top 50 Nail Polish blog on the web. Feedspot is best place to read all your favorite websites in one place and discover new good ones. I am very honored. Thank you.
Back to today's post. As you might know Movember is an annual event involving the growing of mustaches during the month of November to raise awareness of men's health issues. So I am gonna share so simple Mustache nail art with you today. Today's manicure is inspired by a wallpaper that I found in Pinterest which you can see here
As Usual I started off with white base. Then I sponged the Blue Purple and Pink Polish to create gradient effect. And Finally hand painted the mustache. Hope you like today's manicure. Let me know on the comment below.

You May Also Like

7 comments

I absolutely love reading all of your comments. Its means a lot to me. So keep them coming :D but I request you not to post any link that is not related to my post. Thank you!!