Chameleon Stamping Polish | Born Pretty Store Review

by - November 28, 2017

Hello Everyone !!!
I got three Born Pretty Store chameleon stamping nail polishes for review. I have tried Chameleon  polishes from BPS, so I was really curious how they perform in stamping. And I am happy to say they were a pleasant surprise.
Born Pretty Store recently launched this beauty. There are three colors to choose from. There is no specific name but simple number 1,2,3 (left to right) written on the bottom of the bottle. The bottle contains 6ml of polishes. The brush is small but still comfortable to work with.
 #1
This shifts from green to yellow/gold
 #2
This shifts from Green to blue
#3
This shifts from Gold to brown/pink
I tried all three colors. You are seeing #2 on nails. I tried two other colors on false nails below. I had tad bit difficult to capture the color shift. #2 is stunning and shifts from dark green/ light lime green/dark blue. The stamping polish works perfectly. I had no problem with picking up the pattern on stamper. It instantly created  gradient effect.The quality is perfect.

 #1
 #3
  http://upbeatnails.blogspot.com/p/isclosure.html
So what do you think? Have you tried  chrome stamping polishes? What are your thoughts? Let me know on the comment below.
If you are interested in  this Chameleon Stamping Nail Polish you can buy here for $4.99 You can  use my discount code ASXW10 to get 10% off your entire order.
You can find them on all of the usual social media outlets too, TwitterFacebook and Instagram
Born Pretty Store offers free shipping worldwide.

You May Also Like

5 comments

I absolutely love reading all of your comments. Its means a lot to me. So keep them coming :D but I request you not to post any link that is not related to my post. Thank you!!