F*ck Love - Anti Valentine Nails

by - February 10, 2018

Hello Everyone!!! Happy Weekend.
I am back with a Anti Valentine manicure as you might know I post one of those every year. As I wont be posting on 14 February, this is early post for Valentine Day.  As Usual I found the images for inspiration on Google.
I Started off with White base on ring finger and black base for rest of the nails  and as usual hand painted the design with acrylic paint I Hope you like today's manicure. Comment below and let me know what you think? 
Wishing you a early Valentine Day. Enjoy with your loved ones.

You May Also Like

15 comments

  1. Haha I love it! I am not into Valentines day either so I love the anti Valentines day nail art more than the smooshy ones. I love this manicure, man, he's a really angry lil dude!! :'D

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great manicure sweetheart! I'm not a fan of the commercial San Valentine too. Have a wonderful day ♡

    ReplyDelete
  3. href="https://istanbulolala.biz/">https://istanbulolala.biz/
    5CF05İ

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love reading all of your comments. Its means a lot to me. So keep them coming :D but I request you not to post any link that is not related to my post. Thank you!!