Love Comes In All Size And Shape

by - February 03, 2018

Hello Everyone!!!
Yes I am still ALIVE just was in phase of hibernating because of winter. I hope you all are doing well. I actually wanted to take  a leave for just a week but its getting colder everyday and I kept hibernating.
Today I am going to share a cute nail art inspired by the image that I found in Pinterest. 
As usual I started with white base on ring and middle finger and red on rest of the nails. Then hand painted this adorable design. So what do you think let me know on the comment below. By the way I changed my blog template again :D

TWITTER | INSTAGRAM FACEBOOK | TUMBLR | PINTEREST

You May Also Like

14 comments

  1. What a great design sweetheart! I was missing your manicures ♡

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's great to see you back! I'm longing for spring now as well ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm in hibernation mode too, totally get how you are feeling! I love these nails, they are so cute! Perfect for Valentines day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's so nice and pretty! This really makes me smile it's so cute!

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love reading all of your comments. Its means a lot to me. So keep them coming :D but I request you not to post any link that is not related to my post. Thank you!!