Diffrent shapes And Colors Nail art

by - May 06, 2012

Hello Everyone
Ever wondered how people get perfectly geometric nail art without a trip to the salon, well it is because of something as simple as cut-up Scotch tape. With the execution of scotch up you can make some striking designs.



By simply using a  scotch tape I made different shape nail art. You can use any colors you want and make random yet cool shapes on your nails. You can even use the color of your dress that you are wearing and make shapes - a Little matching things again. I never thought "Geometric" shapes could be this much FUN! This nail art  is easy to do but needs more patience as you have to wait to let every color dry. I ma not quite patience so my went a little messy -.-" never mind.
If you try this technique in home then do share a pic with me.

You May Also Like

0 comments

I absolutely love reading all of your comments. Its means a lot to me. So keep them coming :D but I request you not to post any link that is not related to my post. Thank you!!