Pattern Nail Art

by - May 05, 2012

Hi Everyone
This Nail art is inspired by the T-shirt I am wearing ATM. Its a quick post about pattern nail art in others words. You can paint different designs and pattern according to your dress. Its cool to have prefect matching nails for your dress sometimes no? 




I think the design came out pretty beautiful and little mix match is fun. I have used scotch tape to create straight diagonal lines. I am so loving my nails right now. I hope this mani gives you some idea about how to create fresh design with looking at things around you. Everything thing has got pattern, all you need to do is look around and hand print it in your nails ;)


You May Also Like

0 comments

I absolutely love reading all of your comments. Its means a lot to me. So keep them coming :D but I request you not to post any link that is not related to my post. Thank you!!