Sneakers And Heels Nail art

by - November 06, 2012

Hello Everyone!
Sneaker nail art. I personally think every nail-art lovers do sprinkle themselves with this design at least once. So did I but as you can see I modified this style  by adding heels on my nails to give a chic look! It looks good right?

PRODUCTS USED
1) black polish by Mac
2) White polish by Max
3) Clear polish by Charm Limit




You will only need  black and white colors. Apply a black color for base then paint a half circle on the tips of your nails with white and then make a thin outline in black, then make a zigzag pattern with white to make the laces. You can even  make each sneaker  with a different color. Hope you like it!


You May Also Like

0 comments

I absolutely love reading all of your comments. Its means a lot to me. So keep them coming :D but I request you not to post any link that is not related to my post. Thank you!!