Easter Nails

by - April 20, 2014

Hello Everyone!!!
I wish you all a VERY HAPPY EASTER!!! I only realized this morning that  its Easter today  and I have done a single Easter Design, I hurriedly grab some of my Acrylic paint and start Painting . So I have got some cute Easter nails to show you today.
As I find it easy to paint my nails with Acrylic colors - I have decided to stick with those colors for a long time. Its fair to use Acrylic pants to design your nails isn't it? I hope that not called Cheating . Anyway I hope you like today's Mani. Let me know on the comment below.

You May Also Like

4 comments

  1. Happy Easter to you too - I love this bright and fresh take on an Easter mani!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Easter! Super cute manicure :) I love how you did the bunnies and the patterned nails are beautiful :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! I particularly love your ring finger - so simple and yet amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute Easter mani! :)

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love reading all of your comments. Its means a lot to me. So keep them coming :D but I request you not to post any link that is not related to my post. Thank you!!