Orange Black Halloween Manicure

by - October 24, 2015

Hello Everyone!!! Happy Weekend :)
You know how sometimes you make a manicure after manicure but you just dont feel something right about it and end up making next one and so on. Something like that happened. Its a festive season here and I am so in Lazy Mode. But because of my blog schedule I tried to do  halloween theme manicure, it turned out wonderful but mistakenly I deleted the pictures from my cellphone. I would have clicked some more but some of the design were already smudge up and werent good enough to post them. So I made another cute little ghost nailart but it didnt feel right. Lets just say the Acrylic paint werent in my favour so I finally settled with something easy and ended up doing Bubble manicure.
So people here is my first and last Halloween manicure for this year.

Simple white and black bokeh circle on orange base and a orange stud in black on accent nails.

So what do you think? Let me know on the comment below. I made this manicure on little sister's nails.
Thank you for visting. I will see you soon.
Until then...

You May Also Like

7 comments

  1. I like your bokehs a lot! They look great :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks stunning, I love the deep effect you've created here! It really is quite eye catching :D I am totally the same, I hate lazy mode! I'm also sorry to hear you losts your photo's, I've done that...so unfun! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your bubble nail art came out wonderful. I would have been curious to see the Halloween nails too.

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love reading all of your comments. Its means a lot to me. So keep them coming :D but I request you not to post any link that is not related to my post. Thank you!!