Euro 2016 Nail Art

by - June 08, 2016

Hello Everyone!! 
Are you a Football Fan? I am.  I don't follow all the league or every match but I have always watched Euro Cup and World Cup as long as I remember. So since Euro 2016 is just two days away I decided to make  Euro nail art. Euro is scheduled to held in France this time.  I made Euro logo (Henry Delaunay Trophy)  and France flag which is Blue White Red instead of which I used Football for white. As usual I started from the base coat Cairuo white "Milk". And then free handed everything with acrylic paint.What do you think? Let me know on the comment below.

You May Also Like

5 comments

  1. Good idea for the european match!
    Love your blog and I am the follower #113 on GFC.
    I hope that you will follow me back <3
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not a football fan, but your french nails turned are very cute :)

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love reading all of your comments. Its means a lot to me. So keep them coming :D but I request you not to post any link that is not related to my post. Thank you!!