Euro 2016 Nail Art

Hello Everyone!! 
Are you a Football Fan? I am.  I don't follow all the league or every match but I have always watched Euro Cup and World Cup as long as I remember. So since Euro 2016 is just two days away I decided to make  Euro nail art. Euro is scheduled to held in France this time.  I made Euro logo (Henry Delaunay Trophy)  and France flag which is Blue White Red instead of which I used Football for white. As usual I started from the base coat Cairuo white "Milk". And then free handed everything with acrylic paint.What do you think? Let me know on the comment below.

Comments

  1. Good idea for the european match!
    Love your blog and I am the follower #113 on GFC.
    I hope that you will follow me back <3
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not a football fan, but your french nails turned are very cute :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I absolutely love reading all of your comments. Its means a lot to me. So keep them coming :D but I request you not to post any link that is not related to my post. Thank you!!