ABC Challenge : U is for Unicorn And Rainbows | Nail Art Challenge

by - October 27, 2016

Hello Everyone!!!
The difficult that I was having of not being able to leave comment  on your blog was simply because of the browser. As soon as I switched to Chrome  it worked.  May be the Firefox became outdated.
I cant believe we are almost at the end of this ABC Challenge, only 5 prompt left. Today is the day for "U".   So to keep up with the theme I made U for Unicorn.
As usual I started off with white base coat. Then I did gradient with light colors and hand painted Unicorn and rainbows with acrylic paint. So what do you think? Let me know on the comment below. I will see you next Friday.

You May Also Like

9 comments

  1. Cute! I love the background especially :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so well done and so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It doesn't get much better than rainbows and unicorns! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really love reading your article very nice and very interesting.

    Read More

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolute Glazing is Central Coast’s leading glaziers providing the very best glass service solutions for your residential and commercial needs. Whether it’s a new glass installation or an emergency glass replacement, we’ve got you covered 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
    Read More

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love reading all of your comments. Its means a lot to me. So keep them coming :D but I request you not to post any link that is not related to my post. Thank you!!