Ed Sheeran - DIVIDE

Hello Everyone!!! How is your weekend going so far?
All of you might know the Singer Ed Sheeran. I have loved his music for a long time now. Recently he launched a new album called DIVIDE. "Castle On The Hill" one of song from this album is my anthem right now. To celebrate his new album, I decided to create a matching manicure. The design is inspired by the album cover and picture that I found in His Instagram Page.
 I started off with the light blue color then fan brushed dark blue over it. Then hand painted the text and design from black acrylic paint. Hope you like todays manicure. I will see you soon.

Comments

  1. Wow, you picked some really pleasant looking blues for this one :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool design my dear! I like Ed Sheeran, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved Ed sheeran's first album! I haven't listened to his new stuff yet I should! Love the fan brush base here :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty mani I like it. Not really into Ed Sheeran though! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I absolutely love reading all of your comments. Its means a lot to me. So keep them coming :D but I request you not to post any link that is not related to my post. Thank you!!