Ed Sheeran - DIVIDE

by - January 28, 2017

Hello Everyone!!! How is your weekend going so far?
All of you might know the Singer Ed Sheeran. I have loved his music for a long time now. Recently he launched a new album called DIVIDE. "Castle On The Hill" one of song from this album is my anthem right now. To celebrate his new album, I decided to create a matching manicure. The design is inspired by the album cover and picture that I found in His Instagram Page.
 I started off with the light blue color then fan brushed dark blue over it. Then hand painted the text and design from black acrylic paint. Hope you like todays manicure. I will see you soon.

You May Also Like

11 comments

  1. Wow, you picked some really pleasant looking blues for this one :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool design my dear! I like Ed Sheeran, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved Ed sheeran's first album! I haven't listened to his new stuff yet I should! Love the fan brush base here :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty mani I like it. Not really into Ed Sheeran though! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have discussed many valuable points here in this article exclusively for flower nail art design. Really helpful. Thank you.

    Do you want to learn nail art technology through Japanese Nail Art Courses? Majestic Beauty Academy is no #1 nail school in Japan. We are having best Nail Art Courses Australia, Nail Art Courses in USA. Nail Technician Courses in Canada, Nail Art Course in Thailand, Nail Art Course Sri Lanka and Nail Art Course in Singapore.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is really nice to hear. thank you for the update and good luck.
    If you want to start a ZED franchise in Japan, then you are on right place. Started as early as 2008 by Ismail Zeineldine, ZED International is the japanese brand franchise close to many Indian hearts. ZED International today for the common man is a brand that is present in all auspicious happenings across Japan.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Our company is the web development company in India it offers all type of services such as Web Design, Mobile App Development, Software Development, Android App Development for more details you can visit our site.

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love reading all of your comments. Its means a lot to me. So keep them coming :D but I request you not to post any link that is not related to my post. Thank you!!