31DC2013 Day 25: "Inspired By" Fashion

by - September 25, 2013

Hello Everyone!!!
Welcome to Day 25 Challenge - "INSPIRED BY" FASHION. Ahhh Fashion interesting indeed. Love the theme. I knew whom design I wanted as My Mani. PRABAL GURUNG!!! I recently learn about him and came to know he has create lots of dress for celebraties including Michelle Obama, Mila Kunis, Freda Pinto [so many to name] and recently Lady Gaga for MTV's Award .So to get inspired for today challenge first thing I did was type "Prabal Gurung fashion trends" on Google. Indeed tons of option.But I was waiting to see something that is easy to translate on my nails. After long hours I found it.Let me show you what inspired me!!
Runaway photo credit: Prabalgurung.com [Pic 35]


Interesting thing about this mani is I MADE THE POLISH MYSELF.Well you might know I am not much fond of anything pink. So I don't owe any pink polishes currently. But I was so in love with this design I had to make it.Then a brilliant idea hit me and I decided to make a color for myself that will match the dress. I mix the matching Eye Shadow on Clear Polish / Top Coat. Yeap!! that was brilliant idea haha :D Well It worked. I would like to call the polish HG Rouge Pink! ^-^. I used Charm Limit black and Top Coat.
 
 Its 2011 Fall Winter Collection. [Pic 35]. I have used striper as well as toothpick for this Mani. There is not much to explain. I did french manicured on my nails with Rouge Pink. When it was dry I added lines and bow from Black. That it!!! I am quite pleased with the Mani. I never did fashion inspired Mani before. So it was super fun to do it. I hope you like the design. Let me know on the comment below (:

You May Also Like

19 comments

  1. I love it! And woowww! You made the pink polish yourself? Amazing!
    (^^,)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you (: yes I did. I just pour some matching eye shadow on clear polish (:

      Delete
  2. This is so cute! Nice color for the pink.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, you did a great job! And necessity is the mother of invention! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, what a nice dress to get inspired from and I think you achieved and translated it to the nails in the most perfect way! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great mani! And yay for making your own color... I really like that pink shade! :)

    ~ Yun

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute dress and a great recreation!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you (; I wish I could owe that dress some day hehe :D

      Delete
  7. So cute! i love the length of your nails *__*

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful!!! would you like to follow each other with GFC and Bloglovin?
    Besos, desde España, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you (: I don't think I have GFC account butsure will follow on Bloglovin (:

      Delete
  9. Now that's fashion! Love how you interpreted your inspiration onto your nails! So beautiful, and genius! Really love the composition and all, well done! :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Really nice! Hope I can do things like this one day! ;)

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love reading all of your comments. Its means a lot to me. So keep them coming :D but I request you not to post any link that is not related to my post. Thank you!!