MONT BLEU - GLASS FILES , TWEEZERS AND COMPACT MIRROR REVIEW

by - May 23, 2017

Hello Everyone!!!
Few weeks ago I was contacted by Alex from  Mont Bleu company offering me the opportunity to review their products. I have heard about the company and their famous  Swarovski crystals details on the product. So I am excited to have this opportunity. 
If you aren't aware, Mont Blue is a Czech Republic based company who manufacture gorgeous high-quality crystal nail files and more. I was offered to pick my own products from their range, but there was just too much to choose from  so I let them pick the products for me. The package arrived soon after.
The package consists of Set of 3 Czech Black Glass Nail Files with crystals BB-BMS , Swarovski Tweezers CT-1.1 Black and Compact mirror ACS-02 . Let’s take a look.
 http://upbeatnails.blogspot.com/p/isclosure.html
First up is the three set of glass filesBubbles Black” decorated with beautiful  Swarovski crystals. The set includes  small (90 mm/3.54 in) which is perfect fit in your purse for traveling, medium (135 mm/5.32 in) for regular use  and large (195 mm/7.68 in) for filing toenails.The large files has a rounded end instead of a pointy tip like the other two.
I am in love with this files. They are beautiful to look at and easy to work with.It comes with a black velvet sleeves as a protective case. There are five more option to choose from. This one is named "fireopal". The files feel smooth and gentle and are a pleasure to use. The files are tempered Czech glass so they are very tough and not easily broken. The crystals seem firmly attached, no residue of glue or anything. The grit is extremely fine and  edge of my nails felt perfectly smooth after filing. It became my favorite immediately. If compared to other glass nail file I have used Mont Bleu Files are better. The surface of this file is rough enough to file a nail in seconds, but not too rough so it doesn't tear the nails. 
 http://upbeatnails.blogspot.com/p/isclosure.html
Next Product is Black Swarovski Tweezers. There are many other colors option. It came with black velvet sleeve for storage. The tweezers has matte finish with five silver swarovski crystal on each sides. Its is made of high-quality stainless steel. They are very suitable for tweezing eyebrows.The slanted tips will make the shaping as easy as possible. Or you can use the tweezers to pick up accessories like rhinestones or studs for your manicure.The tweezers are super sharp and work perfectly.
The final product is Compact mirror ACS-02. There are several other design to choose from. This one is called "Black Sun ". They came  in royal black leatherette gift box. The mirror has matte finish once again is hand decorated with  swarovski crystal. Its a well made compact that features a double-sided mirror with a regular view and a zoom view. It has a nice weight and had button for closure it doesn’t open easily in a makeup bag or tossed in your purse. You can pick a plastic one if metal weight bothers you.
 http://upbeatnails.blogspot.com/p/isclosure.html
I also wanted to show you the manicure that I did to match the Mont Bleu Files and Tweezers. I started with gradient then placed different rhinestone and finished with top coat. 
Overall thoughts- Mont Bleu products are simply beautiful. If you aren't into crystal then you can buy products without one. They have many varieties. I especially love the nail files. They are my favorite of all. I recommend  to try for yourself  to know the difference.
You can purchase Mont Bleu products via their official website. They ship worldwide. Shipping is free if the order are above €3 ($3.9),  €38 ($50)  You can use the code BLOG to get 20% off. You can even partner up with them through their wholesale site.
You can find them on all of the usual social media outlets 
Thank you for reading. Let me know your thoughts on this product. Comment below :)

You May Also Like

7 comments

  1. I have these nail files and I love them :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm also a fan of their nail files. They also make pretty jewellery :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the change on your blog :)
    Nice nails :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the change on your blog :)
    Nice nails :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, those are so beautiful! I haven't heard of that company before, but I will have to check them out- I am often frustrated by the quality of some glass nail files and always looking for better ones!

    ReplyDelete
  6. the glass files are so cool, I love how classy they look.
    And your naildesign is AMAZING.

    with love your AMELY ROSE

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love reading all of your comments. Its means a lot to me. So keep them coming :D but I request you not to post any link that is not related to my post. Thank you!!