Chameleon Cloud Nail Sequins- BPS Review

by - June 25, 2017

Hello Everyone!!!
Continuing with my Born Pretty Store today I am going to review chameleon flakies that I fell in love with. Born Pretty Store has a whole line of these color-shifting iridescent flakies which you can see here. There was no specific name given but they are categorized with number. I am showing you number 1. Besides this beauty there are four more options to choose from.
The chameleon flakies come in a small jar containing 0.2 grams.  I know it doesn't sound much but these flakes weigh next to nothing so it's actually a lot. It came along with a eye shadow kind of brush. I guess it is for to rub the flakies over the nail polish.The flakies are  iridescent clear but when layered over a dark color, they take on a red-orange-gold-green-shift. According to BPS website these beauty can be used on both UV Gel Polish and regular nail polish. I decided to try it with regular ones.
 http://upbeatnails.blogspot.com/p/isclosure.html
I applied the black base and while it was wet I used a  fan brush to pick some flakies up and pat them into the polish. To apply more I just applied the top coat and keep building the flakies until I was satisfied. It took almost no time. As the  flakies vary in size it gave a really nice effect. I tried to apply with the send applicator but it didn't just work for me. May be its from UV gel polishes.
A little advice be careful when playing with these or you'll end up with tiny flakes on everything. Its was glitter in the air for me. I still have some pieces stuck  my phone and  I keep catching  tiny colorful glimpses on my floor. I wanted to see how it will look on matte top coat. So below is some images.
 http://upbeatnails.blogspot.com/p/isclosure.html

 http://upbeatnails.blogspot.com/p/isclosure.html
I love everything about this flakies. The images doesn't justify how beautiful it looked in real life. I am in love with it. Its very easy to use and it gives a gorgeous manicure in few minutes.
So what do you think? If you like the look of flakies but haven't tried yet, I highly recommend them. If you interested in these flakies you can buy here for just $2.59  or any other nail products you can buy them from Born Pretty Store  and you can  use my discount code ASXW10 to get 10% off your entire order.
Born Pretty Store offers free shipping worldwide.


You May Also Like

8 comments

I absolutely love reading all of your comments. Its means a lot to me. So keep them coming :D but I request you not to post any link that is not related to my post. Thank you!!