Wonder Women Nails

by - June 06, 2017

Hello Everyone!!!
I have plans to watch Wonder Women with my sisters tomorrow  so I decided to do a matching manicure just because I can :) I heard a lot of good stuff about this movie so I am pretty excited for it. Have you watched the movie? Or planning to watch it?
For this manicure I applied a red base on  ring finger and hand painted the Wonder Women logo with white acrylic paint at first. Then I painted it with yellow acrylic and finally with yellow glitter polish . For rest of the nails I created a negative space nails with red and blue polish then placed  gold star stud. Hope you enjoyed today's manicure. Please comment below and let me know your thoughts. Thank you for reading. I will see you soon.

You May Also Like

9 comments

  1. I hope you enjoyed the movie! I think the nails are perfect for the occassion and the logo came out perfectly!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect nail art to watch Wonder Women. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so awesome! I love the design you came up with formthis theme, and that freehand logo you painted looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's really awesome, I like it a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That turned out so cool, you totally nailed it :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your mani! I have watch the movie too last week! ;)

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love reading all of your comments. Its means a lot to me. So keep them coming :D but I request you not to post any link that is not related to my post. Thank you!!