Cute Deer Stamping | BPS Review

by - December 08, 2017

Hello Everyone!!!
Apologies I haven't been post much but I've been busy. I seriously need to to spare some time for posting more. Hopefully I will have some freehand design soon. Anyway back to today's post I have review a product review from Born Pretty Store. The product is Cute Deer stamping plate BP-192 item no #41081.
The Stamping plate came with its own card sleeves for easy storage and standard blue protective film which must be removed prior to use.The plate has 3 full  nail images and  6 individual images which can be used to create in accent nail. I didn't had any problem picking up the pattern. The pattern transferred neatly in stamper at first try. I used both stamping and normal polish and both worked very well. So that means the plates are deeply etched.
I love this stamping plate. Its so cute and perfect for Christmas .So what do you think  let me know on the comment below.
If you are interested in this  Cute Deer  plate you can buy it from here  and you can  use my discount code ASXW10 to get 10% off your entire order.
You can find them on all of the usual social media outlets too, Twitter, Facebook and Instagram
Born Pretty Store offers free shipping worldwide.
http://upbeatnails.blogspot.com/p/isclosure.html









You May Also Like

4 comments

I absolutely love reading all of your comments. Its means a lot to me. So keep them coming :D but I request you not to post any link that is not related to my post. Thank you!!