Cheesy Christmas

by - December 16, 2017

Hello Everyone!!! How are you all?
As Christmas is around the corner, I have been seeing lots of festive manicure in social media. So I decided to create one myself. We don't celebrate Christmas here nor it ever snow which is kind of sad because  White Christmas sounds so much fun. I didn't wanted to do typical Festive nail art this year so as usual I searched Pinterest and found a fun Christmas design which you can see here.
So what do you think of my Chesse-zy pizza tree? May Santa Claus treats you better than this. I loved this design when I saw on Pinterest and knew I had to make it. As usual I started with white base then hand painted the pizza tree on ring finger. Then I sponged red and yellow polish to create gradient and stamped a tree pattern on rest of the finger. Once I was done I realized I should have done Christmas light or random dots like Pizza topping. But still I loved this design as well. Comment below and let me know your opinion. Thanks for visiting and I will see you soon.

You May Also Like

6 comments

  1. WOW this is super amazing and super festive. Love it :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi sweetheart!! What a great idea you've got!! I love this manicure ;)
    Smuack

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a clever idea. Your cheesy Christmas Tree is too good :) Happy Holidays.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks joyful and festive because of the colors and print! Great work.

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love reading all of your comments. Its means a lot to me. So keep them coming :D but I request you not to post any link that is not related to my post. Thank you!!