Wish You A Pandastic New Year 2018

by - December 29, 2017

Hello Everyone!!!!
How are you all? Any plans for weekend? I am planning to spend my weekend by watching Sons Of Anarchy all day.  Have you watched the series?
As 2017 is about to end I decided to welcome New Year with Pandastic bang. I don't do resolution  and stuff , my new year is just a another day. Let me know if you are planning to do something special. Hope coming year will be friendly and fun for ya'll. Wish you all a Pandastic New Year.
As usual I started off with white base. Then I applied iridescent top coat from Miniso. And finally hand painted the rest of the design. Let me know what you think of today's manicure. Comment below. Thanks you all for love and support. and I will see you soon.

You May Also Like

5 comments

  1. Happy New year! I don't really do much for new years either but I've got a few goals rather than resolutions. I feel like resolutions put too much pressure on ourselves. I love this design, there's never a bad time for a little panda-ering, you did an awesome job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope the best for you sweetheart!! A 2018 full of serenity and happiness! Love the positivity of your manicure!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A ideia das Unhas é bem bonitinhos achei uma graça.


    Bjim...
    ♡Blog
    ♡Instagram

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love reading all of your comments. Its means a lot to me. So keep them coming :D but I request you not to post any link that is not related to my post. Thank you!!