Comic Strip Nail art

by - April 24, 2012


Hi Everyone
Today's mani  is the other version of famous newspaper nail art. I assume most of you are familiar with it. I applied the same technique as in the  newspaper nail art but Comic strip  are more fun, looks creative and adds lots more color in your nails. 











































This mani  is perfect for someone who just started doing nail art because it doesnt require much of  the technique. Comic strip nail art are easy to do. You dont  need variety  of nail colors, just one base color and perfume can do the trick and no need to buy any additional products. 
Let me know what you think. Leave a comment if you want me to make tutorial of it.

You May Also Like

0 comments

I absolutely love reading all of your comments. Its means a lot to me. So keep them coming :D but I request you not to post any link that is not related to my post. Thank you!!