Pink Ribon Nail Art

by - October 24, 2012

Hello Dearies !!
October is not just a month of holidays and celebration It is the National Breast Cancer Awareness Month. The month of October is famously painted with pink, the color representative of the Breast Cancer. So here i am with "PINK RIBBON"  showing support for breast cancer awareness !


pink ribbon

This mani is simple to do. All you need is tooth pick and some pink nail color. I have just painted my nails with some dots to create the ribbon.Let the world know why you are wearing pink ribbon Mani and be proud of it
"Knowing is not Enough Pass it On!"

You May Also Like

0 comments

I absolutely love reading all of your comments. Its means a lot to me. So keep them coming :D but I request you not to post any link that is not related to my post. Thank you!!