ABC Challenge: P is for Peacock | Peacock Stamping BPS Review

by - August 18, 2016

Hello Everyone!!!
Continuing with Born Pretty Store Stamping Plate Review, today I will show you a plate filled with very beautiful peacock  pattern. There is something written in Japanese language instead where the BP sign used to be. I was bit curious so I translated it and found out it meant Song Of Spring. That's pretty cool name for the plate. The plate is listed under ID No 29541 and is available for just for $1.99
http://upbeatnails.blogspot.com/p/isclosure.html
The stamping plate came with the standard blue protective film which must be removed prior to use.It had its own cardboard sleeves for storage. Its 5.5cm in diameter. The plate is mostly filled with Peacock pattern and a beautiful rose flower below it. I loved this plate at first sight. 
The stamping plate is engraved deeply enough to get perfect patterns and transfer them on nails. The patterns are well carved  and with the wider patterns stamping is very easy, but with the thinner lines you may have to be a little bit careful, especially if you are a beginner as I.  I did have  little problem working with it at first but once I got hold of it, they are manageable.
If you want to try these beautiful peacock stamping plate or any other nail products you can buy them from Born Pretty Store  and you can  use my discount code ASXW10 to get 10% off your entire order. 
You can find them on all of the usual social media outlets too, Twitter, Facebook and Instagram
Born Pretty Store offers free shipping worldwide.
http://upbeatnails.blogspot.com/p/isclosure.html

ABC Challenge: P is for Peacock
As for the challenge I decide to do  P is for Peacock. I started with the white base. Once it was completely dried I sponged Green and blue Polish to create a gradient effect and stamped the peacock pattern. So what do you think? Let me know on the comment below.

You May Also Like

11 comments

  1. It's a nice plate. I remember they had released a different peacock one as one of their first smaller plates, a long time ago.

    ReplyDelete
  2. acho estranho esmaltar tão longe das cutículas, mas né...
    A estampa em si ficou muito boa sim.
    Gostei.


    Bjim...
    blog Usei Hoje
    Instagram | Twitter | Fan Page

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty! I love the gradient design for a peacock theme.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow this is such a beautiful plate - totally the type I would pick! I love your manicure, you create such a beautiful look! <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great mani! I never noticed thi plate before, but it looks so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute nail art! I like the colors and the stamping!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. So beautiful..i love peacock nails

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very nice plate & I love the way you put together this mani!

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love reading all of your comments. Its means a lot to me. So keep them coming :D but I request you not to post any link that is not related to my post. Thank you!!