Freehand Pokemon Go Nails

by - August 31, 2016

Hello Everyone!!! Happy Hump Day!!!
I have a very exciting nail art to share with you today. You must have played the very crazed game Pokemon Go or saw someone playing it. I was no exceptional. I started to play the game soon  after it was launched but I have just reached level 2 (Yeah I couldn't catch too many Pokemon because the server stayed down most of the time) when the game got banned  *sad face*. Hopefully it will relaunch soon. Anyway the game seems to take over everything at that moment. I saw tons of cute Pokemon nails on my Instagram and every other social media.  So of course I had to jump on this crazy trend and create my own Pokemon Go nails (sort of).
I already had plans on what I wanted to do for this manicure. Actually I found a very cute/funny  Pokemon wallpaper on Pinterest a long way back which you can see here. As soon as I saw it I knew I had to make it. But with the challenge I was participating in and few reviews, it just stayed as idea. But I am so glad I finally could paint it on the nails.
I took inspiration from the image I found. Its cute and funny. When I was kid and watched the Pokemon,  I actually thought how a Pikachu or any other Pokemon can fit in that small ball (just random kid's thoughts) So the wallpaper was a great idea for this manicure.
For this manicure I started with White base. Than I build up gradient from acrylic paint. I then free handed  Pikachu, text and Pokemon balls. It took a lot of time to create this manicure because I was trying so hard to fit all that text in one nails. Well all the time spend was worth it. I am really happy and satisfied with the final outcome. It turned out exactly how I had imaged.
So what do you think? Do you like today's manicure? Let me know on the comment below.

You May Also Like

11 comments

  1. Funny and cute! Very well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness this is adorable! I absolutely love it. I really enjoy seeing your freehand nail art :) I am also in admiration about neat your writing is. Thats one thing I just can not do! haha :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, that's hilarious! What a great idea and it's so well made! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahaha that's great :D when I was a kid I also wondered how they fit in the pokeballs ^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute! I love Pokemon, and my kids definitely have the Pokemon bug right now. I love the subtle yellow gradient- it adds texture without distracting from your cute free handing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Where are you that it got banned?? I'm almost level 25 now! :D I haven't been blogging as much... I used to write all my posts on the bus during my commute but now I just play Pokemon go lol

    Cute mani! I love the gradient background! I also thought it was weird catching big Pokemon especially in such a small ball too haha

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love reading all of your comments. Its means a lot to me. So keep them coming :D but I request you not to post any link that is not related to my post. Thank you!!