Glass Nail File Buffer | BPS Review

by - April 17, 2017

Hello Everyone!!!
I am back with more Born Pretty Store product review. Today I am gonna share my opinion about Glass nail buffer from BPS which is available for  $1.29. Nail file are a must have for any nail enthusiast. Before my addiction to nail art started I simply used to file my nails with the buffer that came along with any nail clippers . Then I started to used Stainless Steel nail file, and recently I tried sanding block buffer.  So this is my first time trying glass file.
http://upbeatnails.blogspot.com/p/isclosure.html
The glass file is 14cm long and has a very beautiful design on it.Packed with a blue gradient at the holding tip with a pointed end. The file is light and finely etched with filing surfaces on both  side .It also has a protective case for storing.
 http://upbeatnails.blogspot.com/p/isclosure.html
I don't use a nail file very often. I use them only if I have to cut my nails. First I use nail clippers then I filed only slightly to make sure I've got a perfect edge and to smooth out my nails. Like I said early I have tried few variety of nail files. The Stainless Steel files are good. They work just fine but I realized I needed to buffer my nails quite for a time to get that smooth edge. While with this glass file it wasn't such a hassle. Just few swipes on my nails and the edges smooth out pretty quickly. The sanding block buffer is pain in arse. It never worked out for me. So If I have to choose between the files I use, it will definitely be this glass file. Its light, easy on the eye, smooths my nails like butter. I didn't find any disadvantage of this file so far. May be I should avoid dropping it. It may break right? 
So what do you think of this glass nail files?  Have you tried for yourself? Let me know on the comment below.
If you want to try these Glass nail files or any other nail products you can buy them from Born Pretty Store  and you can  use my discount code ASXW10 to get 10% off your entire order.
You can find them on all of the usual social media outlets too, Twitter, Facebook and Instagram
Born Pretty Store offers free shipping worldwide.


You May Also Like

10 comments

  1. Weird me, I've never had a glass file :O

    ReplyDelete
  2. Weird me, I've never had a glass file :O

    ReplyDelete
  3. I use a glass file for my nails. I never tried Born Pretty's though :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks good, I use only glass files :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. It has really nice design :). I like glass files, but I prefer paper files ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I only tried a glass file by Ciate and it was really good :-D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glass nail files are my favorite ones!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have never tried glass files before....Nice review though

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love reading all of your comments. Its means a lot to me. So keep them coming :D but I request you not to post any link that is not related to my post. Thank you!!