Autumn Nail Art | BPS Review

by - September 30, 2017

Hello Everyone!!! How are you all?
I know I have been MIA but I needed a break from blogging. And we are celebrating major festival here so I have been busy. I have few reviews queued up so I will continue reviewing them in coming weeks. Today I am gonna review Born Pretty Store Stamping plate BP-L708 which you can find under ID No 40069 
http://upbeatnails.blogspot.com/p/isclosure.html
The plate came with cardboard sleeves for easy storage and protection. It has standard blue plastic which must be removed prior to use. BP-L708 features 14 full length design. There are various pattern ranging from leafs, spider webs, shattered glass, geometric and more.I  had no problems with picking up the image.All the images are etched nicely. The images transferred nicely on nails in first try.
I created  Autumn nails with this plate using two leafs pattern that are available. As usual I started with white base then gradient stamped the pattern using autumn colors.So what do you think of this manicure and these lovely products? Let me know on the comment below.
If you interested in this Stamping Polish BP-L708 which you can find in Born Pretty Store along for $2.59 along with lots of other nail accessories.You can  use my discount code ASXW10 to get 10% off your entire order. You can find them on all of the usual social media outlets too, TwitterFacebook and Instagram.
Born Pretty Store offers free shipping worldwide.
http://upbeatnails.blogspot.com/p/isclosure.html

You May Also Like

8 comments

  1. what a beautiful manicure... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a great looking plate and I love the design you made :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the plate and the manicure you`ve created :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic plate and this goes straight to my wishlist. You made a fantastic autumn manicure, like very much the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice! That plate looks georgeous. The two designs you picked are my fav.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is absolutely gorgeous, I am loving the colours. Very autumnal! Have fun celebrating :D

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love reading all of your comments. Its means a lot to me. So keep them coming :D but I request you not to post any link that is not related to my post. Thank you!!