Flakies | Born Pretty Store Review

by - October 08, 2017

Hello Everyone!!!
Continuing with my BPS review, today I am gonna share my views on two different types of flakies.
 http://upbeatnails.blogspot.com/p/isclosure.html
The first product is Silver flakies (#39745). It came on plastic zipper bag along with a eye shadow kind of brush. The  flakies come in a small jar containing 0.2 grams. The BPS website recommends to use it on Gel polish but I tried it on regular polishes. The silver flakies is easy to use. First I applied  a black polish and while its was still wet I placed the flakies using the applicator. The flakies gave very mirror /metallic effect. 
I love these silver flakies. Its beautiful and elegant. At first I was somewhat hesitant since most of these types of products are for use with gel polishes, and I don’t do gel yet. But I had no trouble using this product with my regular polishes.
Image Credit: Born Pretty Store Website.
Second product is Chameleon Flakies (#39996). I have used similar product before. You can see it here. These flakies is cut into ultrafine stripe than that I used before. Like above product it came in zipper bag with the applicator. The jar contains 2g and the flakies is  size is appox. 0.1*0.8mm. The flakies are  iridescent clear but when layered over a dark color, they take on a red-orange-gold-green-shift. Again BPS website suggest it to use on UV Gel Polish. But I decided to try it with regular ones.
 http://upbeatnails.blogspot.com/p/isclosure.html
The color shift is beautiful. Again I simply applied the flakies with the applicator while the black polish was still wet.I love everything about this flakies. The images doesn't justify how beautiful it looked in real life. 
So what do you think? If you like the look of flakies but haven't tried yet, I highly recommend them. If you interested in these flakies you can buy here and here for just $1.99 and $0.99 respectively or any other nail products you can buy them from Born Pretty Store  and you can  use my discount code ASXW10 to get 10% off your entire order.
Born Pretty Store offers free shipping worldwide.

You May Also Like

5 comments

  1. That first manicure is my favourite, it's really looking great :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sparkles are gorgeous!
    I`m following your blog in Facebook!
    Follow back? Sunny Eri: beauty experience

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the silver flakies much more! I have a BPS giveaway on the blog I would be glad if you would participate!

    ReplyDelete
  4. SUPER pretty, let me put my sun glasses on, that is some serious shine, hehe! Love the the flakies with the silver polish, they look great together!

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love reading all of your comments. Its means a lot to me. So keep them coming :D but I request you not to post any link that is not related to my post. Thank you!!