Avenger Infinity War

by - May 03, 2018

Hello Everyone. How are you all?
I am back. I kinda lost all my inspiration to do nail art for last month. I guess I ran outta idea. And besides my sister had exams so I couldn't do nail art on her. As you know I am doing my nail art on her since I suffered from fungal infection.
So back to today's manicure. I am here to share my take on Marvel new movie - Avenger Infinity War. I watched it yesterday and I am  blown away. I mean bad guys beats the good guys, Since when did that happen? I am on edge after the movie was over and I cant wait to see the second part. Lets get back to nail art before I start rambling about the movie. But seriously we all should sit and talk about the ending :P
For this manicure I used black base and hand painted the Avenger logo and stamped shattered pattern on rest of the nails. The idea was , of course there is a war going on , so lots of boom and blast and Hulk tearing apart things hence the shattered effect but too bad Hulk never shows up in the movie. So let me know what you think about the nail art  and hopefully I will see you soon.

You May Also Like

4 comments

I absolutely love reading all of your comments. Its means a lot to me. So keep them coming :D but I request you not to post any link that is not related to my post. Thank you!!