Galaxy Nail Art

by - April 20, 2013

Hello Everyone!!
 I ma excited to Share My Galaxy nail art.
I always wanted to paint my nails in this mani so keeping my  procrastination aside I decided to make an attempt at galaxy nails. I know Galaxy nails are nothing new but it has become very popular recently and looks really amazing in my opinion.This mani is unique and very personal to make.



It might not look good and perfect as expert but I ma quite satisfied with it. It may look hard to do, but it's actually quite easy and quick to make it. Sponge and some  nail colors are all you need to create this mani. 
I hope you try this amazing design. Good luck !!

You May Also Like

0 comments

I absolutely love reading all of your comments. Its means a lot to me. So keep them coming :D but I request you not to post any link that is not related to my post. Thank you!!