Bubble /Pop Up Color

by - April 28, 2013

Hello Everyone!
Welcome to my another post!! Today I have very easy nail art to share with. Beginners can do this design easily. All you need is lots of pastels / neon colors . Its fresh and good design for Spring because Neon colors are trend for this season 



So what do you think? Bubbles! Way easy but still cute. Some straight lines and dots and you can have this Mani. I did messed up a little. I wasn't patience to wait for colors to dry. You can do this design with toothpick or bobby pins. However for straight lines,  try using stripers. Hope you like this design!See Ya

You May Also Like

0 comments

I absolutely love reading all of your comments. Its means a lot to me. So keep them coming :D but I request you not to post any link that is not related to my post. Thank you!!