Pop -Up Colour Abstract

by - April 13, 2013

Hello Dear!
Abstract and Color Block thats what came in my mind when i painted my nail. This is really cool way to get your nails done. Its like modern art made in your nails. This nail is also known as "ultra modern". Colorful manicures are making a comeback in Spring season!



This Look more beautiful in person. Colors were more vibrant and cheerful! This Mani have endless design. With  the help of striper I drew some straight lines to create blocks and then fill them with different nails colors
This Mani easily catch attention. Send me pic if you try it at home. See you next time !


You May Also Like

0 comments

I absolutely love reading all of your comments. Its means a lot to me. So keep them coming :D but I request you not to post any link that is not related to my post. Thank you!!