Simple Flower Nail Art

by - May 27, 2013

Hi Everyone
 I have very simple Manicure to share today - Flower Nail Art. This nail art is simple, easy and suitable for beginners. It is close to my heart because this is first ever nail art I learnt myself and  loved it so much that I used to do this design all the time. I wear this mani for like 6 months and got lots of compliment. Its is suitable for all occasion. Flower print mani are Elegance and Chic.




 I used a toothpick to create this simple flower and it turned out really pretty. You can use Dotting tool or bobby pins. All you will be needing to create this look is colors of your choice.
 I have made white flowers in purple base colors.
See you next time!


You May Also Like

0 comments

I absolutely love reading all of your comments. Its means a lot to me. So keep them coming :D but I request you not to post any link that is not related to my post. Thank you!!