Smiley's /Emotions Nail Art

by - May 15, 2013

Welcome Everyone!
Without smileys and emotions life would be dull and boring. Its a way of expressing your feelings in a silent manner. So, to add a little fun, this time I let my nails speak for themselves.
This nail design has an entirely fun, naughty, funky and cute look. It  can be made to any extent, it has endless option. The choices are all yours.


The smiley stickers introduced me to do this manicure. I have used both tooth picks and stripers to create this design -stripers are highly preferable as it helps to draw thin and clean lines than that from toothpick.



Doesn't it looks like my nails are expressing themselves eh?
See You Next time!


You May Also Like

0 comments

I absolutely love reading all of your comments. Its means a lot to me. So keep them coming :D but I request you not to post any link that is not related to my post. Thank you!!