Easy Cloud Nail Art

by - May 30, 2013

Hello Everyone!
Yesterday I made a fun clouds nail design. I thought of making something easy and quick design because last two nail art I did was pretty tedious. And honestly nail art doesn’t have to be difficult to Stand Out!
 
 



 I used Camieo Power Lasting 6 Light purple, Glamor nail 49 black and Glamor nail 60 for shiny light brown polish. I loved it how it turned out.  I had to give two coat of purple and brown nail color to give smooth look. I always choose to stand out my ring finger so did a little different cloud mani. I think today Mani is cute and chic and eye catching.
See you next time!


You May Also Like

0 comments

I absolutely love reading all of your comments. Its means a lot to me. So keep them coming :D but I request you not to post any link that is not related to my post. Thank you!!