Back to school

by - August 07, 2013

Hello Everyone !!!
My kiddo (lil sister)had been asking to make me the mani that somehow relates to school.So back to school theme was perfect for it.
I've been waiting  so long for her holidays to begin so that i could make the design on her own nails.She recently finished her exam and the first thing that I did was painted her nail with back to school with all the enthusiasm I could muster up.


I haven't tried to make this mani perfect since its more like rough writing in a paper when your bored.Anyway,I used Charm Limit White 06 as my base colour,Elegance for blue stripes,Bloom red,Charm Limit 07 black,Max glittery yellow and Camieo green

I painted her nails with white base and after a moment of wait drew horizontal lines with blue striper  and verticle lines at the left side with red striper  to give it a paper design.Then I randomly filled my paper design with sun ,grasses,pencils,question marks and letters.Now the fun part is, I wrote "EMINEM"on her thumb just because my kiddo likes him and she does actually write Eminem in her notebooks, eraser and anywhere she finds blank space.
So this was Back to school nail art!You can randomly write anything you want in the paper design.You can make pencils ,blackboard and others for more fun.
What do you think of this design?? let me know in the comment below.
See ya!!

You May Also Like

0 comments

I absolutely love reading all of your comments. Its means a lot to me. So keep them coming :D but I request you not to post any link that is not related to my post. Thank you!!