The Fault in Our Stars Movie NailArt

by - June 06, 2014

Hello Everyone!!!
Its Friday Woo Hoo!. It took almost forever to arrive *Sigh*
Anyhoo aftter World Cup the only thing I am excited about was The Fault in Our Stars movie. I know I know I already made a nail art for it. But it was "Book Inspired" and this one is "Movie Inspired" ( Whom I am kidding. Movie is just excuse! I am just Obsessed with the book/movie. I might end up making another nail art for it. YAY!!) The movie got released On June 4 and I am super duper excited to watch- hopefully on weekend. Alrighty lets jump on the today's mani.
I made a speech bubble/clouds on my accent nails and wrote the very famous dialogue Okay?Okay. If you watch the movie or read the novel you will definitely understand how that one word got a special sentiment. For my ring and pinky finger  I gradient the base and made a star. For rest of nails I simply made the same speech bubble but reduce the size.

These are the colors are used. It kinda annoying the nail polish does have any name but the BEST part is the bottle are hello kitty's shape :D I hope you like today's mani. Let me know on the comment below. Will you watch the movie?!?! Thank You for Visiting!

You May Also Like

4 comments

I absolutely love reading all of your comments. Its means a lot to me. So keep them coming :D but I request you not to post any link that is not related to my post. Thank you!!