Halloween Nail art ft. Born Pretty Stamping Plate | Review

by - October 22, 2017

Hello Everyone!!!
Today I am going to share my last review from Born Pretty Store. You can see my rest of review here here and here. We are going to talk about two stamping plates.
http://upbeatnails.blogspot.com/p/isclosure.html
The First stamping plate is Animal Theme BP-L025 and the second stamping plate is Lovely Cartton theme BP-162. The plate came with cardboard sleeves for easy storage and protection. It has standard blue plastic which must be removed prior to use. BP-L025 features 7 full length animal design and 18 individual images which can be used to create in accent nail. Whereas BP-162 features several cartoonish bunny images. I had no problems with picking up the image.All the images are etched nicely.

 As Halloween is around the corner I decided to create Halloween theme nails for both stamping plate.
So what do you think? Let me know on the comment below.
If you interested in this stamping plate Animal Theme BP-L025 and  Lovely Cartton theme BP-162 you can buy it for for $2.59 and $1.59 which you can find in Born Pretty Store along with lots of other nail accessories.You can  use my discount code ASXW10 to get 10% off your entire order. You can find them on all of the usual social media outlets too, TwitterFacebook and Instagram.
Born Pretty Store offers free shipping worldwide.
http://upbeatnails.blogspot.com/p/isclosure.html


You May Also Like

6 comments

  1. Hi dear! Both manicures are very pretty, the one I prefer is the first =)
    Smuack =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are both so cute :) lovely manis for halloween <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love both of them! The first one is my favourite of the two, the colours look amazing together :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Eu amei as unhas, mas a primeira me ganhou...linda!!


    Bjim...
    >>blog Usei Hoje<<
    > Instagram<

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are so cute. I love Hallowe'en manis :-D

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love reading all of your comments. Its means a lot to me. So keep them coming :D but I request you not to post any link that is not related to my post. Thank you!!